Portrait Session Investment
- $400 for an on-location, 1 hour session, plus 30-40 high quality edited images. My goal is to guide your family into creating beautiful images while allowing you to interact naturally and candidly with each other. I strive to make each session personalized and fun for your family!
- $325 for a 30 minute “mini session” plus 15-20 high quality edited images.
- A $100 non – refundable retainer is due at the time of booking to keep your spot on my calendar, the remaining balance is due on or before your session date.
- Pricing varies depending on the amount of time you would need me to photograph. Packages start at $1,500 for 6 hours of photography. Feel free to contact me to discuss your individual needs for your special day!
- I offer personalized mentoring to suit your specific needs. Are you wanting to learn the basics of your camera? Do you need help understanding light and composition? Would you like to better understand Lightroom or Photoshop? We can tailor lessons just for you! $199 for 2 hours of one on one mentoring.
- Group “get to know your camera” classes. 2-4 students learn the basics of photography 1 hour at a time. 4 classes in total (4 hours of learning) $150 per student.